Other Ingredients: Pure olive oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, natural caramel color, soy lecithin, titanium dioxide (color) and purified water.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY (Lecithin).
WARNING: This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, or persons with a known medical condition. If you have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician prior to use. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Suggested Use: One capsule, taken 1 to 2 times daily with food as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a health care professional.
Ray & Terry's Ubiquinol contains 60 softgels per bottle.
Ray & Terry's Ubiquinol is equally effective when taken with or without food. However, if your digestive system is sensitive, you may want to take your supplements with meals.
- J Am Coll Nutr. Dec;20(6): 591-598. 2001 F. L. Crane.
- Ann Clin Biochem. May;40(Pt 3): 207-218. 2003 : I. P. Hargreaves.
- Exp Gerontol. Feb;41(2):130-40. 2006 Yan J et al.
- Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. Feb;47(1):19-28. 2007 Hosoe K et al.
- Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. Aug 17; 57(7-8):546-55. 2006 Schulz C et al.
- J Clin Pharmacol. Mar;33(3):226-9. 1993 Ghirlanda G et al.
- Biofactors. 9(2-4):291-9. 1999 Rosenfeldt et al.