Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, vegetable stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium and silicon dioxide.
Allergen Warning: CONTAINS SOY
WARNING: This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take six (6) tablets daily or as directed by a health care professional. Daily amount can be divided and taken throughout the day.
Ray & Terry's Total Care Daily Formula contains 180 tablets per bottle.
There are other reasons that individuals need supplementation. Even if you were able to eat enough nutrient-rich food, modern methods of food storage, preparation and cooking reduce nutrient levels excessively. "Modern" farming methods have led to mineral depletion of once fertile farmland, so most food available commercially is lacking in one or more essential nutrients.
By taking Ray & Terry's Total Care Daily Formula, along with the Ray & Terry's Mega EPA/DHA Formulation, you will ensure that your body has adequate supplies of virtually all the essential vitamins, minerals and fatty acids needed for optimal health and anti-aging. In addition, the powerful antioxidants coenzyme Q10, grape seed extract and alpha lipoic acid are included.
Grape seed extract is a powerful antioxidant with numerous other benefits:
- Helps support healthy heart, circulation and immune functions
- Improves elasticity and strength of blood vessels3,4
- Supports the growth and viability of normal cells.5
Coenzyme Q10 is another powerful antioxidant and is found naturally in the body. According to longevity experts, coenzyme Q10:
- Increases energy8
- Enhances the immune system
- Assists oxygenation of blood
- Supports healthy heart function
- Helps maintain blood pressure already within a normal level
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is unique in that, while Vitamin C is our premier water-soluble antioxidant and Vitamin E is our primary fat-soluble antioxidant, alpha lipoic acid serves as both a water-soluble and fat-soluble antioxidant.9 ALA works to:
- Help recycle other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, glutathione, and even CoQ itself10
- Support healthy liver function11
Taking coenzyme Q10, grape seed extract and lipoic acid along with vitamins C and E provides you with very powerful antioxidant protection.
Total Care Daily Formula is Unique
Many "multiple vitamin" formulations do not include any grape seed extract, coenzyme Q10 or alpha lipoic acid at all because these nutrients are relatively expensive. If you take the full dose of 6 tablets a day of Ray & Terry's Total Care Daily Formula, you will receive 120 mg of grape seed extract, 30 mg of co Q10 and 60 mg of alpha lipoic acid. Purchased separately, these three ingredients alone would cost as much as the entire Total Care Daily Formulation, but you wouldn't be getting the other 31 critical ingredients.
- N Engl J Med. 2001. Dec 20;345 (25):1819-1824. W. C. Willett and M. J. Stampfer.
- JAMA. Jun 19;287(23): 3127-3129. R. H. Fletcher and K. M. Fairfield. 2002.
- Pharmacol Res. 2005 Oct;52(4):321-7. Madeira SV et al
- J Pharm Pharmacol. 2002 Nov;54(11):1515-20. Soares De Moura R et al.
- Ann NY Acad Sci. May;957: 260-270. D. Bagchi et al. 2002.
- Ann Clin Biochem. 2003. May;40(Pt 3): 207-218. I. P. Hargreaves.
- Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy September, 1998;12:347-353. Singh, RB, et al.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2001. Dec;20(6): 591-598. F. L. Crane.
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. Jul 1;182(1):84-90. 2002. Moini, H et al.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 1997;22(1-2):359-78. Packer, L et al.
- Free Radic Biol Med 1998 Apr;24(6):1023-39. Bustamante J et al.