Other Ingredients: Rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 750 mg of olive leaf extract (18% oleuropein).
Dosage: Take 1-2 veggie capsules as often as twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Ray & Terry's Olive Leaf Extract contains 60 veggie capsules per bottle. Each capsule contains 750 mg of one of the most concentrated extracts available.
- Stevenson, L et al. "Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) Report on Olive Leaf Australia's Olive Leaf Extracts." Southern Cross University, 2005.
- Saija et al. "In vitro evaluation of the antioxidant activity and biomembrane interaction of the plant phenols oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol." 1998.
- Omar SH. "Oleuropein in Olive and its Pharmacological Effects." Sci Pharm. 2010 Apr 23;78(2):133-154.
- Koca U., "Wound repair potential of Olea europaea L. leaf extracts revealed by in vivo experimental models and comparative evaluation of the extracts' antioxidant activity." J Med Food. 2011 Jan-Feb;14(1-2):140-6.
- Notamicola M., "Effects of olive oil polyphenols on fatty acid synthase gene expression and activity in human colorectal cancer cells." Genes Nutr. 2011 Feb;6(1):63-9.
- Pereira AP. "Phenolic compounds and antimicrobial activity of olive (Olea europaea L. Cv. Cobrançosa) leaves." Molecules. 2007 May 26;12(5):1153-62.
- Markin D. "In vitro antimicrobial activity of olive leaves." Mycoses. 2003 Apr;46(3-4):132-6.