Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Mg Stearate & Silicon Dioxide.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING NANOBACTX:
- You can continue to take vitamin and mineral supplements. However, do not take any supplements after 12 Noon. The manufacturer’s research has shown that taking vitamin or mineral supplements at night could decrease the effectiveness of NanobacTX.
- We recommend a normal breakfast, a normal lunch and a very light evening meal.
- NanobacTX must be taken at bedtime.
- Store your bottle of NanobacTX in a cool and dry place. You may store it in the refrigerator, but never the freezer.
- For optimal absorption, NanobacTX Capsules must be swallowed whole and not emptied into beverages or foods.
Adult Dosage: Take 8 capsules every night AT BEDTIME with 6-16 ounces of clear apple juice or cool water. For ideal efficacy, take your capsules at least two hours after your evening meal. After taking the dose, lie down and go to sleep.
After an initial core therapy of 6-12 months of continuous full-strength use, a low–dose maintenance program is important. The Maintenance Dose is usually 1-2 capsules per night or as directed by your physician.
Our oral formula has improved patient tolerance & bioavailability compared to the original version. The unique patented capsules bypass the stomach’s acidity and allow for dissolution at ideal pH in the small bowel. This promotes the highest possible absorption, bioavailability and efficacy.
Side Effects: Adverse side effects are extremely rare, uncommon, minimal and generally limited to gas or loose stool that resolves within 7 days. Most people have no adverse symptoms at all. We would like to hear about your improvement! Please share your updates and testimonials to us at: email@example.com
NanobacTX contains 240 vegetarian capsules per bottle. The capsules are a regulated delayed-release capsule that is acid-resistant to allow for optimal absorption by the small intestine.
A note on CAC testing: If you have a family history of coronary heart disease, Dr. Grossman recommends baseline screening at 40 for men and 45 for women. In the absence of such history, baseline screening is recommended at 45 for men and 50 for women.
(Note that there is radiation involved in this test and we do not recommend it for frequent use.)
This product is not a substitute for any Rx meds. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, or persons with a known medical condition. If you have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician prior to use.
Store at room temperature. Avoid prolonged exposure to excessive heat or moisture.
NanobacTX is manufactured at an FDA-licensed pharmaceutical manufacturing facility according to strict Good Manufacturing Practices.
Supported by Science
Studies show that NanobacTX supports heart health and increases exercise ability. Dr. Terry Grossman, Dr. Matthew Budoff, Dr. Aubrey de Grey and Dr. Robert Atkins have served on the advisory board of this cutting edge formula.
> One study published in Pathophysiology concluded that the formula supports healthy CAC scores, suggesting plaque regression. Initial blood tests on all participants indicated the presence of nanobacteria.
YOUR CAC SCORE
Even though most heart attacks are caused by soft or vulnerable plaque, the amount of hard, calcified plaque in your coronary arteries is important because there is a direct correlation between the levels of hard and soft plaque in your arteries.
You can get an indirect measurement of how much soft plaque you have by measuring your hard plaque using a non-invasive imaging technique called a Coronary Computed Tomography “HeartScan” Score. The result is your coronary artery calcium score (CAC).
Optimally, your CAC score will be zero, meaning you have no detectable plaque. The higher the level, the greater your risk of heart attack. CAC scores can progress by as much as 40 percent per year without treatment.
You can learn more about the heart attack risk and hard and soft plaque in Chapter Two of Ray & Terry’s book, Transcend:Nine Steps to Living Well Forever, https://www.rayandterry.com/transcend/pdf/Transcend_Chapt2.pdf
- Puskas, L. G., L. Tiszlavicz, Zs Razga, L. Torday, T. Krenacs, J. G Papp. Detection of nanobacteria-like particles in human atherosclerotic plaques. Acta Biologica Hungarica56 (3-4): 233-245.
- Kajander, E O.Nanobacteria do exist and actively participate in the calcification of arterial plaque.Townsend Letter 234:80-82.
- Lopez-Brea M., R. Selgas. Nanobacteria as a cause of renal diseases and vascular calcifying pathology in renal patients (endovascular lithiasis).Enferm Infec. Microbiol. Cli. (Spanish).18(10):491-492.
- Maniscalco BS, Taylor KA. Calcification in coronary artery disease can be reversed by EDTA-tetracycline long-term chemotherapy. Pathophysiology. 2004 Oct;11(2):95-101.(For publishing purposes, NanobacTX is referred to as comET for generic purposes and not by actual trade name
- Mezo G, Ciftcioglu N, Kajander O, Maxfield WS. NanobacTX Pilot Study. Presented at: 1) International Nanobacteria Symposium, Kuopio, Finland, March 8, 2001. 2) GLCCM Spring Congress, Baltimore, MD, March 23, 2001.