Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and rice flour.
Suggested Use: 2 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, or persons with a known medical condition. If you have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician prior to use. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Contains No Yeast, Sugar, Starch, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives.
Ray & Terry's Juice Complex contains 60 capsules per bottle.
Ray & Terry's Juice Complex is equally effective when taken with or without food. However, if your digestive system is sensitive, you may want to take your supplements with meals.
The noni berry has been used by Polynesians in their natural remedies for over 2000 years. The berry is reported to have many beneficial effects and to support a healthy immune system.5
Of the various plants traditionally used in Thai remedies, mangosteen has been identified as the most potent for maintaining strong immune system activity.6 It has also been used to assist in proper digestive function and increase energy. The fruit exhibits anti-inflammatory properties and is the most plentiful natural source of xanthones, plant compounds with strong antioxidant activity.7
Goji berries have been used to support healthy digestive function, reduce fatigue and stress, and promote a sense of well-being.8
Our juice formula is fortified with Resveratrol and a proprietary blend of additional berry extracts to offer effective antioxidant properties.
- Ames, B. N., Shigenaga, M. K. & Hagen, T. M. (1993). Oxidants, antioxidants, and the degenerative diseases of aging. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 90: 7915-
- USDA Database for the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) of Selected Foods. Bhagwat, S., Haytowitz, D.B. Holden, J.M. American Institute for Cancer Research Launch Conference. November 1-2, 2007. Washington, D.C.
- dos Santos GM, Maia GA, de Sousa PH, da Costa JM, de Figueiredo RW, do Prado GM. "Correlation between antioxidant activity and bioactive compounds of açai (Euterpe oleracea Mart) commercial pulps."Arch Latinoam Nutr. 2008 Jun;58(2):187-92. [Article in Portuguese]
- Mertens-Talcott SU, Rios J, Jilma-Stohlawetz P, Pacheco-Palencia LA, Meibohm B, Talcott ST, Derendorf H. Pharmacokinetics of anthocyanins and antioxidant effects after the consumption of anthocyanin-rich acai juice and pulp (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) in human healthy volunteers. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Aug 12.
- Oncol Rep. 2008 Dec;20(6):1505-9. "Fermented Noni Exudate (fNE): A mediator between immune system and anti-tumor activity." Li J, Stickel SL, Bouton-Verville H, Burgin KE, Yu X, Wong DK, Wagner TE, Wei Y.
- Fitoterapia. 2008 Nov 5. "Antibacterial Activity of Thai Medicinal Plants against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus."Chomnawang MT, Surassmo S, Wongsariya K, Bunyapraphatsara N.
- Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Oct;46(10):3227-39. Epub 2008 Aug 6. "Medicinal properties of mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana)." Pedraza-Chaverri J, Cárdenas-Rodríguez N, Orozco-Ibarra M, Pérez-Rojas JM.
- J Altern Complement Med. 2008 May;14(4):403-12. "A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical study of the general effects of a standardized Lycium barbarum (Goji) Juice, GoChi." Amagase H, Nance DM.