Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, and pharmaceutical glaze.
ALLERGEN WARNING: May contain shellfish derivatives.
Suggested Use: 3 tablets daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish andcrustacean shellfish.
Ray & Terry's Calcium Magnesium contains 250 tablets per bottle.
Ray & Terry's Calcium Magnesium is equally effective when taken with or without food. However, if your digestive system is sensitive, you may want to take your supplements with meals.
- National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements. "Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Calcium." http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/calcium.asp
- National Osteoporosis Foundation. "What You Should Know About Calcium." http://www.nof.org/prevention/calcium2.htm
- Am J Epidemiol 1995; 142:935-45. Cappuccio FP et al.
- Circulation Research 2005;96:207-215.
- Am J Clin Nutr 1994 60:129-13. Witteman JC et al.
- J Bone Miner Res 1998;13:749-58. Rude RK.
- National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements. "Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Magnesium." http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/magnesium.asp