Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, watercress powder and parsley leaf powder.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, or persons with a known medical condition. If you have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician prior to use. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet once daily.
Ray & Terry’s B Complex-100 contains 90 sustained released tablets per bottle.
B-complex vitamins have many important overall functions:1,6
- Essential for energy production
- DNA synthesis and proper cell function
- Facilitate methylation
- Important for proper digestive tract function
- Promote healthy nerves, hair, skin, and eyes
- Boost immune system function
- Help reduce physical and emotional stress and promote relaxation
Ray & Terry's B-Complex 100 contains a balance of 11 B Vitamins. The proper balance usually includes equal amounts of B1, B2, B3, B6, choline, inositol, pantothenic acid, and PABA, and equal smaller amounts of B12, folic acid, and biotin. It is important that the formula includes a balanced amount of each nutrient to avoid competition for absorption of one vitamin over another in the intestines.
B vitamins are water-soluble and are not stored by the body, so we need to take in these nutrients on a daily basis.4 With age, many people experience a decreased absorption of B vitamins. Sustained release tablets are designed for better bioavailability because they release nutrients over time, giving the body a better chance to absorb the vitamins instead of flushing them through the system quickly.
The B vitamins have a wide margin of safety and usage rarely causes toxicity. Ray & Terry recommend B vitamins to help maintain overall health and to promote longevity.
You have placed no testimonials.
- Ann NY Acad Sci 1990;585: pp.513-5
- Wardlaw, Gordon M.; Hampl, Jeffrey S.; and Disilvestro, Robert A. (2004). Perspectives in Nutrition, 6th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- N Engl J Med November 29, 2001;345: pp. 1819-1824
- Insel, Paul; Turner, Elaine R.; and Ross, Don (2002). Nutrition. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
- N Engl J Med December 20, 2001;345: pp.1593-1601
- Larsson SC et al. Vitamin B6 and risk of colorectal cancer: A meta-analysis of prospective studies. JAMA 2010 Mar 17; 303:1077.
- JAMA. 2010;303(23):2377-2385. doi: 10.1001/jama.2010.808
- D. Li. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. Vol 59 (3):777–784. 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21204526
- de Jager CA et al. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2011 Jul 21. doi: 10.1002/gps.2758. [Epub ahead of print]
- Walker et al. Am J Clin Nutr. January 2012 ajcn.007799 [Epub ahead of print]