Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose.
WARNING: This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 300 mg of acetyl-glutathione.
Dosage: Take 1 veggie capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your physician.
Ray & Terry's Acetyl-Glutathione 300 count 60 count contains 60 veggie capsules per bottle.
But acetyl-glutathione is well absorbed orally and assimilated by the cells. How? Amino acids must be escorted by a transport molecule to successfully infiltrate the cells. Acetyl-glutathione, which is produced in the liver, travels to the tissues unharmed because of its acetyl component.
Glutathione supports healthy cellular function and immunity. It helps maintain liver health and detoxifies the liver from reactive oxygen species.3,4 In addition, glutathione extends the lifespan of red blood cells, which increases blood count and provides strength to the body.5
You have placed no testimonials.
- Okun, JG et al. "S-Acetylglutathione normalizes intracellular glutathione content in cultured fibroblasts from patients with glutathione synthetase deficiency." J Inherit Metab Dis. 2004;27(6):783-6.
- Mizuno K. "Glutathione Biosynthesis via Activation of the Nuclear Factor E2-Related Factor 2 (Nrf2) - Antioxidant-Response Element (ARE) Pathway Is Essential for Neuroprotective Effects of Sulforaphane and 6-(Methylsulfinyl) Hexyl Isothiocyanate." J Pharmacol Sci. 2011 Feb 24.
- Muriel P. "Role of free radicals in liver diseases." Hepatol Int. 2009 Nov 26.
- Liang QN. "The difference of glutathione antioxidant system in newly weaned and young mice liver and its involvement in isoline-induced hepatotoxicity." Arch Toxicol. 2011 Feb 16.
- "Comparative effects of silymarin and vitamin e supplementation on oxidative stress markers, and hemoglobin levels among patients on hemodialysis." Roozbeh J. Ren Fail. 2011;33(2):118-23.