Other Ingredients:Rice flour, vegetable stearate, and veggie caps (vegetable cellulose) and lemon grass. Formula includes NO animal products
Other Ingredients: Safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin, water, polyglycerol fatty acid ester, caramel color.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY(Lecithin).
Other Ingredients: gelatin & glycerin.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY.
Contains No Yeast, No Sugar, No Starch, No ArtificialColors, Flavors or Preservatives.CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.WARNING: This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Dosage of Antiaging Multipack: Take one packet twice per day.
Ray & Terry's Anti-Aging Multipack contains one month's supply ~ 60 packet ~ per bottle. Each packet contains: 1 vegicaps of Resveratrol, 1 softgel of Phosphatidylcholine, 1 softgel of Ubiquinol.
These supplements are equally effective whether taken with or without food. However, if your digestive system is sensitive, you may want to take your supplements with meals.
Resveratrol is one of the most promising antiaging supplements. A powerful antioxidant, resveratrol helps counteract free radical damage in the body,1 and plays an important role in cellular health.2 It may also produce benefits similar to caloric restriction (CR).3
Phosphatidylcholine levels decrease as we age, an important part of the aging process.4 Supplementation with PtC supports healthy skin and brain cells, liver function, memory5 and may enhance the absorption of resveratrol when the two are taken together.6,7
Ubiquinol is the activated form of coenzyme Q10, which is essential for supplying energy to your cells.8 Research indicates that ubiquinol is effective at slowing aging in mice and reducing exercise-induced fatigue.9,10
Choosing the Antiaging Multipack over the individual supplement products will save you almost 15%, plus you'll get separate morning and evening dose packets for your convenience. To attain a solid foundation for both wellness and antiaging in just two products, we recommend taking the Antiaging combination along with our Longevity Multipack.
- Br J Pharmacol. Oct;131(4):711-720. S. Bastianetto et al. 2000.
- Mutat Res. Sep 20;496(1-2): 171-180. A. Sgambato et al. 2001.
- Nature 2003 Sep 11;425(6954):191-6. Howitz KT et al.
- J Nutr. 1995. Jun;125(6): 1484-1489. S. Y. Chung et al.
- Clin Neuropharmacol. 1993. Dec;16(6): 540-549.S. L. Ladd et al.
- J Agriculture Food Chemistry 6; 50:1706-12, 2002
- J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2006 Sep-Oct;6(9-10):2950-8. Hung CF et al.
- J Am Coll Nutr. Dec;20(6): 591-598. 2001 F. L. Crane.
- Exp Gerontol. Feb;41(2):130-40. 2006 Yan J et al.
- Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. Feb;47(1):19-28. 2007 Hosoe K et al.